Rabu, 14 September 2011

Anak Jackie Chan diajar tidak membeci bapanya...

The former lover of Jackie Chan, Elaine Ng says that as her daughter turns 12 in November, she will reveal more information to her regarding her biological father, according to a report on Xin MSN's website.
"I don't want my daughter to hate him (Jackie)," the former model and current Hong Kong TV host was quoted as saying. "That's not how I've raised her."
As a single parent, Elaine says that she teaches her daughter, Etta Ng, to look at the bright side of life. "I've told her there will always be two sides of the coin. She may not have a daddy like the rest of her friends, but she's got a lot of things that they don't have."
"And never, never have hatred in her heart - even though she dislikes certain things that have happened in our life," Added Elaine.
She said that Etta is a good-natured kid, saying, "She's asked me about my past. So I've told her that I've made a careless mistake when I was young. I loved to win; I did things as I pleased, without thinking of the consequences. But I've told her I have no regrets, Etta is the best thing that has ever happened to me."


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan